Lemon wraps and Chefs Muslin
Textile People have been in business since 1918 so you are assured of old fashioned courtesy and excellent service. We are proud to remain in textile manufacturing and therefore our care labels bear with pride the words Made in UK
our lemon wraps which, as I’m sure you are aware, prevent pips falling on food when customers squeeze a lemon and keep their fingers dry. They also prevent lemon juice squirting inadvertently where it shouldn’t go.
They distinguish the fine restaurant from the good restaurant and enhance presentation by adding that special finishing touch.
Accompanying 22cm / 9” satin ties in various colours and are included in the price
We make & supply the food and catering industries with a number of items including:-
- Lemon wraps and ribbons
- Chefs Muslin (bleached cotton for straining & wipes) on a 50 metre roll x 1 metre wide @ 60p metre
- Butter Muslin (for turkeys)
- Calico – for wrapping puddings
- Gingham cloth and Royal Stewart Tartan (red)
- Waist Aprons – most colours, bistro or full length bar type, embroidered with your logo or plain.
- Bib Aprons – most plain colours, Butchers stripe, embroidered with your logo or plain
- Skull caps (chefs hats) most colours
- Oven cloths, cotton tea towels, glass cloths
- Table cloths and runners most colours, any size and shape & matching Napkins,
- Chair back covers, chair seat pads and wine waiters cloth to match
- Floor cloths and yellow dusters.
If you need cloth samples and prices for the above or any other textile products, please ’phone or email us, meanwhile we hope you will look at our website, www.textilepeople.co.uk for the full list of standard fabrics and products.